Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Little Big Town coming to Lynden

Little Big Town is coming to the Northwest Washington Fair for a Wednesday evening concert! This is one of my favorite bands.

I'm excited. You should be too! Who cares if they are doing a monster truck show. Who cares of they are going to have "a Christian band" (as usual). Who cares if they are going to have Randy Travis (ok, that IS pretty cool).

But Little Big Town. THAT really hits the spot! I'm there!

Labels:

<< Home 4 Comments:
Blogger Emmy said...

They're Christian? Sorry for appearing dumb, but I think its very sad when a Christian group dresses so immodestly and with such attitude.

3:22 PM, April 10, 2008  
Blogger Mark said...

Em they are country not Christian.

3:48 PM, April 10, 2008  
Blogger Mark said...

I can replace the photo with a different one.

3:50 PM, April 10, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Em - how are they being immodest?

1:50 PM, April 30, 2008  

Post a Comment