Saturday, October 02, 2004

The Taint debate

It's really too bad. I had looked forward to posting something last night but I'm afraid I ran out of time while tainting some friends of mine via messenger. I'm told I am a very effective tainter, and that my new nickname should rightfully be The Taint. Taken out of context, I know that sounds a little off the wall. So far I am only seen as such by those who, to this day, remain untainted by my immortal wit!

Anyway, life at Western continues at a good clip. I had the opportunity to watch the first presidential debate with the College Republicans on Thursday evening. There were about 30 of us there and I know that is not the extent of the conservative population here. It was mentioned that a "conservative coming-out day" on campus could be a good thing. I can only imagine how fun that would be! There have been other colleges to do it so it's not entirely without precedent. Mainly it was just good to start making connections with some potential good friends. I'm tired of not knowing many people. My tainting ability may well grow rusty with so little fresh use!
<< Home 0 Comments:

Post a Comment