Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Rather sad

Sorry I don't have a photo credit for this--it came via email.

<< Home 4 Comments:
Blogger Gloria said...

Okay now that is funny. Nothing personal Mark.

11:08 PM, June 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it --too cute :)

2:47 PM, June 21, 2006  
Blogger Mike said...

I don't really see what point its trying to get across.

9:36 PM, June 23, 2006  
Blogger Mark said...

I'm sorry...

I need to come down to earth and realize that Dan Rather's firing from CBS after a long "illustrious" cereer is not really big news to anyone except journalism people like me or the NY Times perhaps.

Rather has been pouting about not having anything important to do. This photo (if it should be called such) is intended to give him the "suck it up" message along with a slight undertone of "you aren't as important as you think."

10:22 PM, June 23, 2006  

Post a Comment