Friday, June 09, 2006

That was fast

This was supposed to publish yesterday about noon. Blogger went down though...

Strange I should see so many old friends on the day I’m turning in my last assignment at Western. It brings back so many old memories. At the same time…WHERE DID THE TIME GO?!

First two years took way longer than this it seems. Perhaps it will seem like a longer period in retrospect when I’ve had enough time in-between Western and myself.

However, truth be told, I haven’t been to bed since yesterday morning. I haven’t been home since 11 p.m. last night. Work now…then the weekend…and summer…and more work.

Who knows, maybe I’ll run into real life somewhere along the way! I’ll let you know if I happen to see him.

For what it’s worth, I heard this line just now on KMPS from Gary Allan’s latest song:
“Life ain’t always beautiful, but it’s a beautiful ride…”
Pretty tune. Insightful? Don’t know—guess I’ll find out someday.
<< Home 6 Comments:
Blogger sarah said...

Congrats on turning in the final paper, Mark! Now we just have to find an internship for you. . . but for now, enjoy the "slower" pace and get some sleep.

Love you.

4:46 PM, June 09, 2006  
Blogger Mike said...

Some would say that lack of sleep may have long term effects on your life. True or not, sleep is a valuable thing.

6:07 PM, June 09, 2006  
Blogger Mark said...

I slept for over twelve hours last night. Soundly. Is that enough?

7:41 PM, June 09, 2006  
Blogger Gloria said...

Twelve hours... I don't know Mark. Just try and get your eight hours in on a regular basis okay.

10:12 AM, June 10, 2006  
Blogger Mark said...

hey....one way or another, it's still balance right?

10:17 AM, June 10, 2006  
Blogger Kristi said...

lol, it's funny how old friends have a way of popping in at such "deadline" momments. ;)
Shame on them!
...Don't worry, you HAVE run into "real life," it's just that when you are in school, it's easier to pretend that it's something other than real life. Although, school is definitely a different breed of real life.

10:38 AM, June 14, 2006  

Post a Comment