Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Smokey update IV

I must say, Smokey takes to mountain roads much more readily than the Columbia ever did. Having made the same mountain trip from Lynden,Wash. to Kelowna, B.C. in those two vehicles respectively, I can say for certain that I will probably never again buy a Camry if a comparable Honda can be found. Upon returning home, Smokey was rewarded the following day with a new shifter knob and peddle covers.

Note regarding car fresheners: if you don't want your car to smell like a lady's perfume or soap, don't get "Jasmine." It's not bad, but not exactly what I would describe as a "first choice" either. Those things should be sold with samples.
<< Home 4 Comments:
Blogger Mike said...

The old camry was pretty tired by that time though, although I've not driven either of them, I'm not shure the comparision is fair. You also had one more person and her luggage in the camry.

8:39 PM, May 23, 2006  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Truly impressive memory Michael--how did you know?

12:52 PM, May 24, 2006  
Blogger Gloria said...

Oh Good Grief. With Michael and cars he remembers everything.

9:51 PM, May 24, 2006  
Blogger Mike said...

It was only a year ago and I had enjoyed miself there. It tends to make thing stick. And things about cars tend to stick anyways.

8:02 AM, May 25, 2006  

Post a Comment