Friday, July 28, 2006

The healing hand

Do you know how a 3 1/4 inch nail feels on the knuckle when fired from six inches away with a Bostitch pneumatic nailer? That was last week Monday. I missed one day of work because of the bruising which prevented me from straightening or gripping with that finger (my left pointer). After that one day, the swelling was down enough to carefully put on my work gloves and try to use one hand as much as possible.

But that is mostly over--I could type pretty comfortably after 2/3 days of healing. The nail did make a direct hit puncture, but bounced off and hid from my wrath.

He's probably gloating somewhere with the nail that punctured my tire 2 days ago.

Editor's Note (as if the rest isn't): Lady In The Water movie review to come soon hopefully
<< Home 10 Comments:
Blogger Mike said...

If you're planing on wacthing that let me know, Cause I want to see it too.

9:24 PM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Gloria said...

You mean last Monday as in the 24th? I didn't even know. I'm sorry to hear you had an accident. I hope its feeling better now.

10:41 PM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Mark said...

Mike: I already watched it on Wednesday, but I need/want to see it again. I'll keep you posted.

Gloria: Monday the 17th actually. It's been two weeks now.

10:46 PM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Nathan said...

Any pictures of your hand?

9:39 AM, July 29, 2006  
Blogger Krista said...

LOL

1:32 PM, July 29, 2006  
Blogger Mike said...

Some people might not want to see that(that doesn't include me) and we wouldn't to influence Mark in any way to turn away his fan crowd.

9:38 PM, July 29, 2006  
Blogger Jesse said...

Ow.

I'd just like to say that I'm happy I made it successfully through a year at PP without nailing anything into myself. I'm sure it was only a matter of time, given my coordination skills.

Glad you're feeling better.

10:23 AM, August 04, 2006  
Blogger Kristi said...

I hope you write that review soon. I saw the movie and liked it. Kristi kinda freaked out at one part and fell off her chair onto the ground. I think the people sitting near us were having more fun watching her than the movie! (but don't tell her I told you that:)

12:59 PM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger Kristi said...

KIMI!!
How dare you embarress me on such a popular blog!

10:56 AM, August 14, 2006  
Blogger Mark said...

Quite a show I bet!

1:22 PM, August 14, 2006  

Post a Comment