Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Two weeks on the go

Come Friday I will be gone...very gone. I won't be back until September 9th in fact. Those two weeks will encompass a conference in Toronto, plus a visit with various people including my sister Sarah and her in-laws. The cool part is seeing Ruth for those two weeks--it's been about 7 months I think.
<< Home 3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We hope you have a great time!!!

11:17 PM, August 23, 2006  
Blogger Kristi said...

Have a great time and give my greetings to Ruth! :)

10:56 AM, August 24, 2006  
Blogger Crystal said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip. Please give Ruth my greetings! Say it will be easy to pack your carry-on huh? And there won't be much waiting time on the plane when you land waiting for people to get their oversized carry-on bags out of those little overhead compartments! Bon voyage!

1:58 PM, August 24, 2006  

Post a Comment