Living in 2005
"You decide to skip the forwarding idea and blog this list instead."
Any other additions? Put them in the comments!
YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2005 WHEN......
- You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
- You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
- You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
- You email the person who works at the desk next to you.
- Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have email addresses.
- You go home after a long day at work and still answer the phone in a business manner.
- You make phone calls from home and accidentally dial "9" to get an outside line.
- You've sat at the same desk for four years and worked for three different companies.
You learn about your redundancy on the 11:00 news.
- Your boss doesn't have the ability to do your job.
- You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
- Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
- Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around and go get it.
- You get up in the morning and go online before getting your coffee.
- You start tilting your head sideways to smile. :)
- You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
- Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
- You are too busy to notice #8 included two points on this list.
- You actually scrolled back up to check #8.
- And you decided to check if there were any other numbers missing, and had to check twice.