Friday, May 05, 2006

A new look

Maybe you were hoping it has something to do with my car...'fraid not.

Actually, I'll be working full time over the summer--my internship applications didn't draw results, and it's a good feeling. I don't feel rushed...I have the time that I hope will increase my options come fall. Another summer with the pallets won't hurt me I'm sure.

Next available date of graduation: December

I need the time anyway. There are a number of things I need to figure out besides internships.

...or would you rather it was a new hair-do...
<< Home 2 Comments:
Blogger Gloria said...

*laughing* Leave the hair alone Mark. I'm sorry you didn't get an internship, but I hope you enjoy your summer anyway.

8:54 AM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger Krista said...

It was good to "hear" from you Mark :) Hope everything works out for you this summer!

6:07 AM, May 10, 2006  

Post a Comment