Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Stylin' Kim

I can't resist. This is too funny.

Apparently N Korea is isolated enough that their press will print anything and think its believable — even going as far as to claim that Kim Jong Il is setting style trends with his oldman grotesque monotone pleats, zippers and shades.

From the AFP:
Kim and his deceased father Kim Il-Sung are at the heart of a personality cult that borders on religion, with near-magical powers ascribed to the younger Kim.

Rainbows supposedly appeared over sacred Mount Paekdu where Kim Jong-Il was allegedly born, and he is said once to have scored 11 holes-in-one in a single round of golf.
<< Home 2 Comments:
Blogger Rebekah said...

Oh I must know his designer--its the suit I've always wanted. Although I think I prefer the rainy-day gray to the dirty-dish water green. Wow. Funny how I haven't seen anyone wearing these...even in Manhattan. ;)

12:10 PM, April 09, 2010  
Blogger sarah said...

I guess we aren't as progressive as we thought, huh?

6:15 AM, June 22, 2010  

Post a Comment