Saturday, March 12, 2005

Looking tough (for posterity)


(Click for larger version)

This is just a favorite picture of mine. It was taken last August at Summer Encampment. There was a special surprise activity we got to participate in and believe me, the display models I and my two friends are holding here in this picture were not all we got to play with.
<< Home 4 Comments:
Blogger Rebekah said...

Yeah, I like this one too...you know I've never fired any type of gun--except a bebe gun at Bushey's house...many moons ago?

3:34 PM, March 13, 2005  
Blogger CelloChic said...

Yes, very obese if I might say. Did you actaully get to fire that beauty?

10:46 AM, March 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice. I have only shot a BB gun and a paintball gun, lol.

~Chris

1:33 PM, March 19, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

I fired training model of the M-60. True they were blanks but that doesn't matter considering there was nothing to fire at and the kick was still there--a fifty cal. round will always retain its spice!

6:54 PM, March 21, 2005  

Post a Comment