Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Acrostic politics

Too funny. I really wish I knew whom the author was who wrote this anonymous poem titled The Leader. Discovered in a Pakistan curriculum, it was struck out of course, when it was discovered to be an acrostic spelling PRESIDENT GEORGE W BUSH.


See the story in the UK Telegraph.
<< Home 4 Comments:
Blogger Gloria said...

Thats cool. To bad it was struck out.
I wouldn't have realized that the first letters spelled PRESIDENT GEORGE W BUSH if you had not told me.

8:59 PM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger RobertDWood said...

Same here. Lost me about 4 letters down. :D

5:47 AM, December 07, 2005  
Blogger Mike said...

Creative.

5:07 PM, December 07, 2005  
Blogger workaholic said...

It is good to know that there are still people who stand behind our president

6:12 PM, December 10, 2005  

Post a Comment