Monday, December 26, 2005

Dawn's early light - on my way

A handy airport wireless connection allows me a connection to you all. I'm just short of 45 minutes away from boarding from SeaTac to an eventual touchdown in Buffalo, NY. That's after hitting up Atlanta in-between (a natural path?). It's just like me to be thinking about the weather patterns I will progress through. Here in Seattle, it's a little chilly, very wet (duh), but more important, very average.

Atlanta is currently 41 degrees (F)...I'm sure with the usual dose of humidity.

For Buffalo, I'm looking at 34 degrees and light snow.

Of course, once I'm across that magical line and into Canada, who knows what it will be. I mean, I might as well be going to the North Pole right? :)

But I digress. I can feel the curiosity of those who are wondering what I'm doing going to Ontario the day after Christmas. Most of my friends know, but for those who don't, it's a simple matter (or not) of visiting a good friend of mine, and her family. Perhaps you will all meet her soon.

And before I let sign off...a Merry Christmas to you all, even though it is a number of hours since I should have already covered that ground. I have been pretty busy these couple weeks--that dictated the unfortunate uninspiring content (or at least lack thereof) on this humble corner of the Net.

I'll see if I can write soon during my visit. No guarantees mind you, considering I plan to be much preoccupied.
<< Home 9 Comments:
Blogger Joshua said...

Yes indeed Mark, Ontario is very close to the North Pole so I hope you have brushed up on your igloo building skills. If not though, I'm sure the Eskimos are as friendly as those on the Western Coast of Canada and would be happy to lend you a polar bear skin blanket or two ;)
Do enjoy yourself...as I'm sure you will!

10:00 AM, December 26, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

Yes Mark enjoy yourselve and have a safe trip there and back.

9:17 PM, December 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooooooh, Mark!!! I wonder who that could be :) phoofe, perhaps ? :) teehee

9:38 PM, December 26, 2005  
Blogger Crystal said...

Wonderful Mark! I hope you have a great time but don't get to comfortable on that side of the country. We are not quite ready to loose you from lynden yet. LOL

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and we'll be waiting to hear your next update on how things are going or went depending on your time schedule.

God speed for your return journey.

9:23 AM, December 27, 2005  
Blogger Mike said...

Just make sure that you resist all forces that will make you do some thing like become a canadian.

7:40 PM, December 27, 2005  
Blogger Kristi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:47 PM, December 27, 2005  
Blogger Kristi said...

oops--sorry missed a word in that previous comment.
Have a wonderful trip! :)

8:12 PM, December 28, 2005  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Miss you already my dear boy. Do have a marvelous time of it.

12:02 AM, December 29, 2005  
Blogger CelloChic said...

Ontario? Find some Dutch girlie up there? "Much preoccupied"...hmmm.

6:51 PM, December 29, 2005  

Post a Comment