Monday, February 06, 2006

Football notes from a non-fan

It's either poor-sport, or heartbreak...

A good article on FoxSports.com takes its objectivist anger out on the referees (as is the rest of Seattle right now). It's sad. I thought the Seahawks were going to win and there's nothing out there to tell me they didn't deserve it to win.

But I didn't watch the game...

I planned to visit the pallet shop this morning so I could see Ryan and Michael in dresses. They had a running bet with Dave... Everyone was sure Dave would be the one wearing it. The irony is, of course, that Dave isn't even a football fan and didn't care until he suddenly found his own signature cynicism getting him into hot water--and the resulting wager. I'll not find out till tonight whether anyone honored the bet.
<< Home 4 Comments:
Blogger Gloria said...

I did watch a little bit of it. And I would say that some of the things that were done. Yah well they were kind of iffy. On the one part the Seahawks really should have got the touch down. But then again I'm happy that the Steelers won because now I can rub it in to Gary at work. :)

8:33 PM, February 06, 2006  
Blogger Kristi said...

I avoided all men in general on Sunday afternoon, including my own Dad and brother.

12:21 PM, February 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said, Kristi!

8:05 PM, February 07, 2006  
Blogger Mark said...

I should not have bothered posting about it.

11:04 PM, February 07, 2006  

Post a Comment