Saturday, September 09, 2006

No pictures here

Sorry, my time was spent behind a video camera for the trip--my blog suffers as a result. I'm turning over a new leaf with this camera. A little video editing for a change might be nice.

Beka and I are sitting in Cincinnati for a good chunk of layover time. If I had any kind of inspiration or zeal for reiteration of our adventures, I'd try to get a head start...unfortunately I'm way too tired to share that much. Let's just say that by the end of the day, there will be two people on opposite ends of the continent with a grand propensity toward mopery...

I hope my absence and stubborn refusal to post on the fly hasn't left anyone too disappointed. I'm hoping to get some sleep and re-apply myself to the composition of numerous tidbits--such as has kept me busy for too many months now.

Pictures of the conference are slowly making their way to the surface on several different sites...such as Gloria's blog.

Cheers
<< Home 6 Comments:
Blogger Brandy said...

make that 4 ppl mark :) i'm in the same boat as you.....

12:48 PM, September 09, 2006  
Blogger Gloria said...

Oh how nice of you to post a link to my blog. Honestly though I would love to watch your video sometime. Have a safe trip home!!

12:09 AM, September 10, 2006  
Blogger Krista said...

I'm still sad that I didn't get to see you too much :( I hope you guys had fun in New York!

3:47 PM, September 10, 2006  
Blogger Mark said...

Krista,
I already had a good laugh over that time you were talking to me on the camera about it! ...
...But you are right...it is sad.

5:50 PM, September 10, 2006  
Blogger Ruth said...

Oh! I just made a grand discovery/remembery... my school, of course, has high-speed net, and bandwidth is no problem. So post away! Post all five hours of those videos -we'd love to see them :)

9:11 AM, September 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's for sure!

BTW...Hi!

4:58 PM, September 13, 2006  

Post a Comment