Thursday, October 05, 2006

Updates and frustrations

Two things: (please be sure you refresh so you can see the latest version)

1: I have uploaded a new color scheme. Let me know if it works for you.

2: I had a number of interesting complaints...so I decided I'd better check what my blog looked like with Internet Explorer (I usually use Mozilla Firefox). What I saw scared me! If that is what you had all been seeing, than my apologies. The text was a mess. Oddly enough (this seems like a glitch) it was because of a piece of text editing code in one of my posts...it's weird that it changed my template--don't know how or why.

Keep the complaints coming if you have the chance and are annoyed enough.

Cheers!
<< Home 4 Comments:
Blogger Gloria said...

This is a whole lot easier to read. It looks pretty good to me.

8:58 PM, October 05, 2006  
Blogger Crystal said...

ok so it's looking much better! I like this color scheme much more as you might guess from my previous comments.
Only two more comments/complaints:
Your about me, and all R. side links are stil showing up at the very bottom of the L. side and Ruth's pic is still covering some of the text for her link, instead of being beside it like it used to be. Not sure how you can fix these things but it is rather annoying to have to scroll all the way to the bottom to see the rest of your links.

8:32 AM, October 06, 2006  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Its looking oh-so shnazzy my good man! Love it.

10:24 AM, October 06, 2006  
Blogger hopeful said...

I don't know if you saw my comment several posts down . . .

Something is definately not right from my point of view. The left edge of the page is cut off. For the Bible verse at the top I see:
arried me away
t to a great and
ountain, and
e, the great city

Etc. If I want to know what is there I can copy/paste and it all shows up. I'm using Mozilla (not Firefox). By the way, Ruth's picture is fine for me.

7:57 PM, October 07, 2006  

Post a Comment