Friday, September 15, 2006

Spouting poetry

Like writing poetry? Good...

As for myself, Emily just got me to attempt some for the first time--and you might enjoy attempting some of your own for her little contest (be sure to follow the rules--that's what they told me :S )
<< Home 8 Comments:
Blogger Ruth said...

What!?! Mark and poetry? You've got to be kidding! I'm simply shocked... and don't forget, you still owe me a story :)

5:52 PM, September 15, 2006  
Blogger Mike said...

I've tried poetry. To much work for pretty much no satisfaction.

6:16 PM, September 15, 2006  
Blogger Emmy said...

Mike, have you ever tried writing poetry to a girl? There's a lot of satisfaction in that...or so I've been told :)

10:43 PM, September 16, 2006  
Blogger Gloria said...

Or you can just go crazy and write something that no one but me and can understand. Yeah I think if any of you read my poems you would fall over in shock.

2:51 PM, September 17, 2006  
Blogger Mike said...

No Emmy, Never tried that.

5:47 PM, September 17, 2006  
Blogger Ruth said...

Neither has Mark :P

7:11 PM, September 17, 2006  
Blogger Emmy said...

OH Mike you should try it :)

8:42 PM, September 18, 2006  
Blogger Mark said...

Mark has now officially written poetry to a girl and she has approved a somewhat abridged version for later publishment here!

12:59 AM, September 19, 2006  

Post a Comment