Monday, January 08, 2007

I have NOT read the Silmarilian. Really!

Not a totally recommended test because you have to sign up in order to get the results...












LOTR Master

You scored 97 LOTR knowledge!

You've read the Silmarilian, haven't you?











The test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on LOTR knowledge




Link: The LOTR Test written by graphx on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test
<< Home 4 Comments:
Blogger Nathan said...

I think I'll post my results on my blog. Hehe. But then, I have read the Silmarillion. Hehe.

3:55 AM, January 10, 2007  
Blogger Kristi said...

Hey Mark, just let me know when you want your hat back (the one you left it my car, while I was at school). Its been real nice to wear it and everything, but I think you might be missing it soon.

:)

11:51 AM, January 10, 2007  
Blogger Mark said...

Nate: looking forward to seeing it.

WOW...is THAT where I left that hat! I was wondering where it went. I missed it recently at work when I wanted to keep some rain off. I love that hat. Thanks for letting me know!

4:01 PM, January 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously Mark, You'd BETTER have scored 100% on that quiz! hehe. You too Nathan :D

5:46 PM, January 10, 2007  

Post a Comment