Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Apologies and update

My apologies to the folks who's browsers were having trouble on my site. I didn't run into this problem until today so I didn't know what people were talking about. It was an image near the bottom of my side-bar that was causing the problem. The image has since been removed since it was trivial in nature....er...I mean...no, it was a GREAT sacrifice that I felt compelled to make for the sake of my reader's sanity.

Thanks to all for continuing to stop by (except my friendly neighborhood spammers)--I like company. In the interest of full disclosure, my average number of visitors has gone up from about 18 to 32 per day in the last month. Thanks for listening!

P.S. I offer yet another apology if you feel you have been ignored in the comments. I know I have had some substantial comments and I feel rotten when I don't get the chance to respond right away.
<< Home 1 Comments:
Blogger Rebekah said...

Mark, whenever I visit your blog I know exactly what I'll find: humor, insight, intellegence--in whatever form those attributes take. Thank you for inspiring me.

Lovings!

4:17 PM, April 08, 2005  

Post a Comment