Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Interviews left and right

They never stop. There was last week's news piece I wrote, the one I'm trying to get assigned to me this week, and the interview with the Lynden Tribune. But the latest?

I had a suprise yesterday.

Some guy on the Horizon newspaper emailed me for an interview. In case anyone is wondering, Horizon is the Whatcom Community College newspaper, where I got my wings. The strangness of never having been interviewed is getting to me. I mean, this is my 6th quarter of work on a student newspaper and all I've done in the past is ask the questions. On the other hand, it's only about the process of transfering to Western. I mean really folks, they should do a profile on me!

What a cool story that would be!
<< Home 2 Comments:
Blogger Rebekah said...

Mark, doesn't asking all the questions give you a feeling of POWER?!

5:15 PM, April 26, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

Ah well, I've had some pretty scary moments during interviews...like the time I interviewed a "feminist media critic" and her PR team filmed it. I wasn't very well prepared and I was ever so nervous--plus I had to smile and nod when I felt more like saying "huh?"

...all in the past. Power? Sure, if you want to think that, fine. :)

11:52 PM, April 26, 2005  

Post a Comment