Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Next-to-pointlessness

This morning is just one example of what I feared would become the pattern for this quarter. Every one of my days has a first-class time of 1 p.m. This means that anything important (and somewhat important, plus anything in-between) has to be done in the morning. The real problem is being less productive than I could. With no classes in the morning, it is incredibly tempting to let my mornings bear the reprisal of my late-night workings. Getting up before 8 is becoming almost ridiculously hard.

So perhaps the real question is, what am I doing on here, telling you something like this while I have class in one and a half hours and several assignments to complete before then? I don't have the answer, anymore than I have the answer to my sleep schedule problem. Getting to bed early doesn't always seem to help and ordinary study is what suffers the most if I can't do it in the morning.

As to my presence here online at this time of day, let's just say I felt the need to step back, even if it is just for 5 minutes to test my ordinary coherency and get down an update. There's a lot more that I would write about this past weekend if I had the time--something much more entertaining to you all I'm sure.

Until then the next next-to-pointless post, have a good day.
<< Home 2 Comments:
Blogger Mark said...

Thanks for the heads-up Liz. I commented and forgot to check back--been really busy round here. I've updated my position on your blog.

6:23 PM, April 12, 2005  
Blogger Patty-Jo said...

Hang in there Mark. I'll keep you in my prayers.

12:15 AM, April 13, 2005  

Post a Comment