Monday, February 13, 2006

Music...good music

The Home School Choirs (or what's left of them) performed last week...I was at Friday's concert. The regular concert choir has morphed back into an all-lady's choir. A disappointment in a sense for someone like me who has many fond memories from the now absent base section. Two sisters and three cousins, but no room for me. *sigh*

But after Friday's performance, I'm tempted to say the switch back to all ladies is an upgrade. Having five months to practice didn't hurt I'm sure, but it was truly the best performance from the concert choir ever.

Labels:

<< Home 3 Comments:
Blogger Rebekah said...

So very complimentary my boy! I am truly gratified (on behalf of the choir that is). In truth, I felt that we were extremely "together" on Friday night--in your own words, we were "tight." 'Twas exhilerating, and moving, and worshipful all in one.

2:13 PM, February 13, 2006  
Blogger Nathan said...

Was there a recording?

8:22 AM, February 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not just a recording--a DVD! I ordered one, so I might just get my fill and then send it to you. ;)

8:36 AM, February 14, 2006  

Post a Comment