Saturday, March 18, 2006

Johari joke

I'm unfurling the results of my Johari Window because I got such a rise out of it. Here's a quick summary of how many different versions of me exist in this world--all wrapped up in the perceptions of the people who know me.

The three that I had listed and at least a couple agreed with:
cheerful
logical
responsive
The TWENTY-FIVE that I didn't list and came up in the minds of others (there's only 24 unused options left!):
able
caring
clever
complex
confident
dependable
dignified
energetic
extroverted
friendly
happy
helpful
idealistic
independent
intelligent
knowledgeable
mature
modest
quiet
reflective
religious
searching
tense
trustworthy
wise
"Complex" was one of the most recent additions...at this point I wonder if there's any more accurate single word.

Thanks to all who responded.
<< Home 0 Comments:

Post a Comment