Friday, October 06, 2006

The ideal (almost)

Here's a screen shot of what I get to see when I use Mozilla Firefox. Just so we are clear on why I wasn't able to see some of the problems. And who knows, perhaps seeing this will create a few more firefox believers.

<< Home 3 Comments:
Blogger Anna said...

I have only one complaint. You haven't wished me a happy birthday yet!!! Oh ~ the link for Ruth is annoying. Otherwise it looks great!

Miss you.

11:14 PM, October 07, 2006  
Blogger Mark said...

I deserve this public embarrisment! My apologies. I repent...

...and wish you a very very happy birthday. That probably isn't enough so I'll also have to send you and email--and then wish it again when we next talk...and then...well yeah...

12:09 AM, October 08, 2006  
Blogger Crystal said...

hummm very interesting. It doesn't come up right for me on the main page but when I go to read the comments it looks fine, links on both sides, etc. except Ruth's pic still covers up half the link. OH well. Over all it looks great and the changes have been fun.

8:07 AM, October 09, 2006  

Post a Comment