Saturday, February 10, 2007

One day only

"What!?"

I stopped suddenly on my way out the door to the car and turned slowly. Yes, that was the sun all right...and more than that, it was indeed warm upon my face. It was like...well, like feeling the sun again after a long winter--like what I felt last year as expressed in this post.

Except, as I try to remind myself, winter isn't over and it is just as likely to turn cold again. But who cares. It can be spring for a day, can't it?
<< Home 2 Comments:
Blogger Anna said...

I think I see much more of the sun than you. But it did rain throughout the weekend. But then there was a golf tournament at PB. Apparently they always get rained out. :)

2:27 PM, February 12, 2007  
Blogger Gloria said...

Sun... Oh it was lovely and oh so warm today. I'm hoping for more days like today.

8:47 PM, February 12, 2007  

Post a Comment