Monday, November 01, 2004

When will it end...?!

The endorsments just keep piling up. Bin Laden himself has now specifically threatened any state in the Union that votes for Bush. Please stop and read about it here I can just imagine the panic on Kerry's face! He said he would get the world behind us...I doubt he ever thought it would extend this far. Now we can only assume that when he said "the world" he meant the world of "jihadistan."

Sorry if you are tired of coming here and finding political posts and links. If I was to be truly honest about what I am feeling, you'd probably find about 15 more political posts per week.

Consider yourself foretunate! There's only a couple more days...HOPEFULLY...
<< Home 1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, thankyou for stating the truth about politics! I completely agree with you! I don't think people realize that Bin Laden and his troops would vote against Bush if they could. I'd like to see all the Americans that are against war live in Iraq...they'd probably have a different opinion about Bin Laden, freedom, and Bush. I'm glad there are other people out there that think the same way I do. Keep it up.

Rachel(friend of Caleb Breakey)

4:00 PM, March 29, 2005  

Post a Comment