Saturday, January 15, 2005

Break in the action

Well, it's a three-day weekend with no story assignments...wow. On the other hand. I do have a lot of Thomas Hobbes to wade through before Wednesday, so what better time to get a jump on that?

The Western Front put out it's third issue on Friday, and that marked the first issue that included something from me. It wasn't much, just a photo of an accident on one of the campus roads...kind of a comic relief actually--it was a campus "public safety" three-wheeler. Something about the ice I guess. *grin*

That's where I stand for school. Those aren't the only things I'm working on class-wise, but I (and you would too I'm sure) prefer to mention just the important things.

Tomorrow, we are going to (hopefully) hit the ground running in youth group, for conference planning. There's a lot of work to do between now and August. Just as long as tomorrow remains the Lord's Day and I don't end up stressing out like I'm prone to do.

Cheers
<< Home 0 Comments:

Post a Comment