Monday, May 02, 2005

Mid-terms madness

It's not really madness.

To be quite honest, although I was extremely discouraged earlier today regarding a major newspaper faux pas, I'm now reveling in beauty of God's grace--a frame of mind that should be more consistent, of course.

This week is mid-terms. It's going to be interesting, to say the least...
<< Home 3 Comments:
Blogger Patty-Jo said...

Ain't grace great!? Say that ten times fast!

8:54 AM, May 03, 2005  
Blogger Crystal said...

Best wishes on your midterms. Don't forget to sleep by the way!

1:36 PM, May 04, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the time being I will remain anonymous. Personly I am not a blogger or what ever you guys call it. You mention several times in your blogs things about God. I was just wondering what do you find so interesting about this God?

7:57 PM, May 16, 2005  

Post a Comment