Friday, July 22, 2005

Adding injury to injury

In case you wanted to know some more of my issue, I've had a cold since Wednesday. Wednesday was the last day I started early and I think the depravation had something to do with it. I don't think the body was made for that kind of abuse. No matter. It's been manageable and I hope to kick most of it by the next workday.

Don't read the following if you want to escape unwholesome mental pictures:

It's been an interesting challenge to balance the necessity of wearing a respirator (to avoid extending my cough from the dust inhalation) and having a cold at the same time...
<< Home 4 Comments:
Blogger Rebekah said...

Markie, I'm warning you--if you don't start taking care of yourself like a good boy...I'm going to...to...haunt you. All the way from New York. You'll dream of my beautiful voice ordering you to start acting sanely. I mean it. So there.

Love you!

6:30 PM, July 22, 2005  
Blogger Kristi said...

Praise God for weekends!....now rest, rest, rest!
or else my voice shall haunt you as well!... only it's not as nice as Beka's, and it shall spook you greatly ;)

10:59 AM, July 23, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

Mark!! Lets not kill yourself Okay.

3:54 PM, July 25, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

Make that four.

9:42 PM, July 27, 2005  

Post a Comment