Monday, July 18, 2005

On the line, bright and early

It's all good... I'm just about to discover if I can really get so sleep at 9:30 at night. I have to try because I have to be up at 3 a.m. so I can get to work at 4:30. I think it's kind of awesome to do over-time early instead of late. I never liked staying late, so why not come in early!?
<< Home 4 Comments:
Blogger Gloria said...

I really don't like staying late at work. But I think I dislike getting up early even more. But if it ment that I could spend more time with my family Then I would get up early in a heartbeat.

8:24 PM, July 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes! Up at 3! I need not say: "Rest well, my brother." For as certain as Mt. St. Helens will never erupt again, you will surely rest well. OK, so that didn't work very well. Or at all.
Prayin' for you.
I think I agree with Gloria on the "time with family" issue. Yeah. I do.

8:38 AM, July 21, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

Yes, it figures it would be you Jason to be the first to point that out.

Now I also have a cold--probably from lack of sleep and a bad lunch diet.

What next...

7:25 PM, July 21, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

Oh Poor Mark! I feel for you I really do.

12:15 PM, July 22, 2005  

Post a Comment