Sunday, June 26, 2005

Staying current

Sorry to pause for a whole week like that...

I'm working on making better use of my once again limited free time. While I get off work at 3, I'm usually pretty tired if I don't have anything scheduled right after work. Late nights are out of a question most of the time now.

But...

I don't want to let that stop me from staying up to speed here. If I don't keep current, it makes your visits here less worthwhile. So, if I can say it without going out on a limb, stay tuned. There's more to come.
<< Home 7 Comments:
Blogger Crystal said...

It's ok Mark. I understand completely about working and trying to fit everything in so just keep us updated when you can and I for one will be patient till you do. I keep checking in from time to time and till then don't worry!

5:19 PM, June 26, 2005  
Blogger Joshua said...

I use Bloglines to notify me when somebody posts on their blog, it is really nice! Anyway, hope the new job is going well, and I'll look forward to hearing more from you soon!

8:58 AM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Ahem. Well. If you ask me this is a definate change for the BETTER. You are finally practicing good sleeping habits...etc. etc.

4:20 PM, June 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hm, what could Mark have brewing in his brain...? :) Hope the job's going well. -Elizabeth B

8:29 AM, June 28, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

Nice to hear from you again Mark. How is your work going? Oh boy do I know what it is like to be tired after work.

5:16 PM, June 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUrry..hurry..its been two days..since you posted this..;-D. Seriously..you have a pretty awesome page for blogging..keep it up..way cool.

11:01 PM, June 28, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

It might just be...who knows.

2:11 PM, July 03, 2005  

Post a Comment