Sunday, July 31, 2005

The Dwarrowdelf

You may find a certain similar action going at Nathan's new blog, The Ancient City of the Dwarrowdelf as I have going on here. It's the same template in raw and also is tagged with a Tolkien location like mine--you'd almost think we were brothers or something. True, it has been up for over half a year, but he has only recently revived it and it is therefore new--no matter what the title says about an ancient city:) I'm currently a contributer but I don't know if that will remain so. We shall have to see. I'll be sure to keep you updated if it takes a new direction... Then again, you could always keep up with it yourself too!
<< Home 7 Comments:
Blogger Nathan said...

Dude! I have a blog of my very own? Wow! Actually, I'm being stupid again. But I do want to say thanks for the publicity. Although it's not as if there's alot of stuff of much interest there.

8:48 AM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger Crystal said...

Yeah Nathan has a blog! LOL just feeling a little silly at the moment. I think the sun shining outside is getting to me. I will be praying that the dental work goes well and that you get a couple of days off!
Sorry Mark to use this blog to comment on someone elses but Nathan's doesn't allow comments.

2:47 PM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger Nathan said...

Mine doesn't WHAT?!....Mark, how do I fix that?

9:22 AM, August 02, 2005  
Blogger Nathan said...

Nevermind, Mark. It's all good.

9:26 AM, August 02, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

Mark did you get my email that I sent you last Monday?

9:08 PM, August 03, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

Don't stress about it Nate...a blog is but a small thing that doesn't have to be.

For future reference...before you ask me about blog features...just remember that blogger is almost too simple to operate--if that doesn't solve the problem don't hesitate to ask me (I'm all ears!).

Gloria: I forwarded it to our whole Lynden group. I have to contact a friend of mine because I had tentatively planned for something else on Friday evening. I don't know what I'm doing yet though

10:41 PM, August 03, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

Thanks Mark I was just wondering because sometimes our email does not go through and sometimes it does not tell me that is did not go through. So I never really know if someone got my email. I don't know if I will be able to play because I did something to my knee. I don't know what I did to it, but maybe if the pain goes away enough I will play. (or I will just ignore it)Anyway thanks. :)

8:49 PM, August 04, 2005  

Post a Comment