Sunday, August 21, 2005

Adventures in the land of spam

Yes, it started today on two posts back. I got on to start posting earlier today and while I was actually composing it the spam started rolling in. I've dealt with it previously but only on a smaller level so bear with me and PLEASE IGNORE ANY LINKS THAT ARE IN THE COMMENTS for now. I'm going to make some adjustments soon or stop posting for a time... We'll see.

On a related note....

I did nail down some domain names for upgrading this blog. So Meneltarma will hopefully have a better skin and system soon. It's all a work in progress really because I'm not able to redesign it by myself. When that does happen, you can be sure there will be a more sophisticated spam controller.
<< Home 2 Comments:
Blogger Joshua said...

Oh Mark, I'm disappointed.
I was just about to invest a ton of money into that stock that was recommended - and then purchase that way cool medicine. Then there was that site they said was really cool that I wanted to take a look at, and now you've deleted them all!
For shame! :)

Seriously though, there is nothing worse than spamming!

6:56 AM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

Hmm. Yes good old spam. I have run into that problem a time or two. But now I have a problem of posting and only half of what I post shows up when I publish it. I did not do a thing. Sooo It might be a while before I post also.

3:30 PM, August 28, 2005  

Post a Comment