Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A quick dump

I feel like I just broke free of a leg iron--I just turned in my last final drafts for Klipsun.

Yesterday, I mentioned to a friend that journalism requires you to manufacture inspired work on a daily basis. That I failed to achieve that threshold with these drafts is a mute point. I doubt they will get published and, I hate to say it, I don't care if the do or not. They are done. That's the important part.

Now I need to go turn in my other draft for Feature Writing...*chink*...off with another leg iron.
<< Home 2 Comments:
Blogger Crystal said...

congratulations Mark! before you know it this quarter will be over, for better or worse, that is! and you will get a few weeks to breath. :-)

6:59 PM, November 10, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

Congratulations! Keep up the hard work.

8:51 AM, November 11, 2005  

Post a Comment