Sunday, March 19, 2006

Template trials

Dear readers,

I've set up a test template at my exparimental/backup version of this blog. If you could take a look at this link, then let me know what you think of the concept on this post, I would greatly appreciate it. Cheers!
<< Home 4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it, especially the pic under the "Meneltarma" graphic. Beth

5:23 AM, March 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice, like it a lot. Could use a bit of touchup tho: the Whatcom Picture could be extended across the entire page (or at least to the right border) and a small border would improve things --your text flows off the page.

8:53 PM, March 19, 2006  
Blogger Cassi said...

thats pretty cool, i make templates as well if you need more mods.

9:49 PM, March 20, 2006  
Blogger Gloria said...

I can't really say I like one over the other really. There are some things that I like about this one and some things I like about the other one.

9:19 PM, March 21, 2006  

Post a Comment