Sunday, October 22, 2006

The brainiac

First, the photos are just random photos of people with my name.

Second, I never saw so many links to Ph.D related sites for one Google search. That's my name though. Apparently it's a name common for very smart scientists.

A few examples of technical jargon that intersects with my name on Google:
"Clonal Mosaic Model for the Synthesis of Mammalian Coat Patterns"

"Regional Biases on Microarrays and Quality Assessment"

"Biological Sequence Analysis of Archeal Genomes"

"Integrated Data Analysis for High Throughput Biology"

To top it off...
"The teratogenic and developmental effects associated with methyl tertiary butyl ether (MTBE) exposure in zebrafish embryos"
Yes! I am such a smart guy.
<< Home 6 Comments:
Blogger Brandy said...

wooowww.... those were some big words, markie :)

11:14 PM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger Ruth said...

They set a good precedent :)

11:09 AM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Gloria said...

Okay most of that just went *whoosh* over my head.

2:51 PM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Mark, you are one talented boy. I always knew someday you would be famous.

Lovings.

6:29 PM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Crystal said...

This is hillarious. Now I want to go and check out my name. I am proud to say that because I am taking chemistry right now I think I understand the very last one! Keep working at it Mark and I know you will make your name proud. LOL

6:09 PM, October 25, 2006  
Blogger Crystal said...

Well humm...I searched for my name and the results were as follows:
1. articles and info that is actually about me - Boring
2. Crystal Deoderant information - useful at least but not thrilling
3. and of course Barlean's Flax and Fish Oils- Yes they are relatives making a mint off of flax seeds and cod livers but unfortunatly none of it's coming my way.
So there you have it me, deoderant and oils, hummm I wonder if there is a connection here...lets not go there shall we?

6:16 PM, October 25, 2006  

Post a Comment