Monday, April 02, 2007

Rational man that I am

What's happening? Why am I being questioned again? Doesn't anyone trust me? Granted I'm wrong in this case but is that any reason to admit it and create the impression I am usually wrong? That would be a disaster if I really hope to maintain any kind of trustworthiness--and earning trust is a good thing! Let's go over it again, though. I might not really be wrong in the first place. I don't know enough to be positive of fault so how can I risk my good name by admitting the possibility? It's a good thing I'm able to think critically through these things or I might end up being a child all my life...

"Do you see a man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him." -Proverbs 26:12
<< Home 3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whatever's going on doesn't sound happy, Mark. Praying. -Elizabeth in Germany

12:48 PM, April 05, 2007  
Blogger Crystal said...

Mark this is an interesting post...having seen you recently and knowing a little bit about your life at the moment does indeed make me wonder at the history of this post...eyebrows raised in question...{:-)

They were definetlly valid questions though I must say.

3:59 PM, April 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say better to admit wrong and learn from it. It's not wrong to be wrong. Wait, let me rephrase. It's not wrong to make mistakes. And admiting that you were mistaken is far better than trying to cover it up. Praying for you too.

5:21 PM, April 05, 2007  

Post a Comment