Tuesday, July 27, 2004

"Eyes they have..."

I finally had a long over-due eye doctor's appointment today. The net result is that I now know the dangers of over-used contact lenses! Actually, I also feel the dangers of over-used contact lenses.

DETAILS (if you really want them, read on)

I have an advanced condition with a long name. The rough description is that I have a ton of bumps under my eyelids. If anyone has noticed my eyes tendancy to jump sideways when I blink, you now know the general reason.

END DETAILS

Have a great day!
<< Home 2 Comments:
Blogger Kristi said...

MARK!!!!! I TOLD you that you had those old contacts in too long!
Is it very very bad??? Oh what are we going to do with you?

11:03 PM, July 28, 2004  
Blogger Mark said...

At this point I'm not sure how much less wear I will have to go through...the point in my mind is the age of the lenses I had. Less wear altogether will most likely be prescribed. We'll see! (pun intended)

11:13 PM, July 28, 2004  

Post a Comment