Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Journalistic insanity

If you get a warm fuzzy feeling out of reading an article that is a total failure on the part of its writer, you might enjoy reading this one.

What a horrible example of Journalistic insanity. It ignores the fact that there are statistically more Democrats voting for Rossi than Republicans for Gregoire and implies the polar opposite. Then there is the mix of opinion and stylistic inconsistencies--using the labels "ultra-conservative" and "ultraconservative" alternately in describing past Republican candidates. There's also a mysterious "Jones" person who is not introduced until the second attribution... This is JUNK!
<< Home 2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When reading my favorite blog: Sound politics, I noticed a Really interesting title “Head west turn right”. Then I saw the towns of Lynden and Everson listed. Then J.R Tolkien, Covenant Theology, CAP and paint ball and then I decided that I had to know exactly who this was. I can think of only one Mark that I know who shares most if not all of these interests and his last name isn’t True West.

As you might have guessed the interests listed are mutual so that would make us ideological compatriots (or co-conspirators of the vast right wing type). Hence my curiosity as to your identity.

As to my identity: My name is Wylin Tjoelker. You might already know me so I will spare you further tedious details. I would have sent you an email but I could not seem to locate one on your blog site. My email address is: wylint@hotmail.com

Covenant theology and paintball? It makes perfect sense to a conservative. Drop me a line. The curiosity is killing me. (almost)

9:17 PM, February 06, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

Hey Wylin! Glad you found me!!

11:54 PM, February 06, 2005  

Post a Comment