Monday, June 20, 2005

Curve or chang-up?

I had planned for my next post to be a review of Batman Begins, which I saw on Saturday. However, this quick note is needed before I run off to bed before it gets too late.

What's this, you ask. Mark is cracking! He's going to bed "early." Well, such are the constraints of someone who is now employed. Yeah, I start work at 6:30 fpr Perry Pallet (pallet recycling). First day...wouldn't want to blow that--not that any day is worth blowing, mind you. Anway, have a good day everyone!

Who knows, maybe I will too.
<< Home 7 Comments:
Blogger Kristi said...

Congratulations! Hope it's a great first day!
Looking foward to that movie review. There is still some things I havn't sorted out about it.

12:11 AM, June 21, 2005  
Blogger CelloChic said...

Hey, I'll be looking forward to that post. Christian Bale looked so out of place in that role, yet he does have a darker dimension to his acting in other movies.
Hope your first day is a success!

8:16 AM, June 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your hours are EARLY! Hope you enjoy the job. :) -Ebailey

1:12 PM, June 21, 2005  
Blogger Crystal said...

Congratulations on your new job. I am sure you will adjust to your new hours! I hope we can still get together sometime but if not it's no big deal because I am sure I will manage ok..sniff, sniff!

5:09 PM, June 21, 2005  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Hooooooray! Wonderful news Mark my dear boy. There's nothing that brightens a person's outlook quite like an anticipated income. Missing you lots. Love from your prodigal sis.

7:07 AM, June 22, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

Congrats on your new job Mark. I just started mine on monday to. Though my hours are not as early as yours. Have fun working.

P.S. Can't wait to hear what you have to say about batman.

8:45 PM, June 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic, Mark! Congratulations on the job! Possible key word: stay on the ball. OK, more than one word. But I would like to read your take on Batman Begins.
Later.

11:14 AM, June 26, 2005  

Post a Comment