Saturday, September 10, 2005

Blog notes

Been a while? What do you mean it's been a while since I posted anything "important?"

In other (exciting) news, for anyone who would like to simplify their linkage to my blog, go ahead and change the link to http://meneltarma.com While I don't have the blog stored on my recently purchased domain, it will nevertheless send you here and I do plan to make it permanent eventually--might as well start changing over now.

There will be some new contributors to Western Unraveled soon...keep your eyes peeled and have a great weekend.
<< Home 5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent domain name choice. Smart move on purchasing it through proxy. Have you settled on a blog app? (Movabletype, Word Press, etc) Is there anything a friend can do to help (maybe with tech stuff or design) from 300 miles away?

5:45 PM, September 10, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

Hey! I was not one of the people who said that. If someone blogs it is ALLWAYS important.

7:57 PM, September 10, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

Yes, I think I still have a movable type account...haven't touched it in a long time. I really don't know what platform I'll end up with--I know I'll be starting from scratch and doing something completely new. I already have two offers for the building and design work. I think I'll want to be heavily involved though and that means I'll have to dream up some indepth concepts so a perfectionist like me can get what he wants.

I like your site btw. I'll be sure to shoot some questions your way.

Gloria: I wasn't pointing any fingers now. Really, you almost sound guilty :D

1:38 AM, September 11, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As you can tell from my site, I'm the same way! ;-) Still, I'll do any photoshopping you need, or the like. Good luck, and I can't wait until you're savvy enough to understand what I mean when I say: I wish your RSS/Atom feed had the comments in it!

10:21 PM, September 11, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

What! Me guilty. No way. You should by now that I'm perfect. *Laughing*

(just kidding)

7:57 PM, September 13, 2005  

Post a Comment