Saturday, September 24, 2005

Now connecting...

It's a good feeling to be finally connected on the go. I'm online on the road for the first time...nothing like a nice wireless speed-demon of a connection to get you from here to there. I doubt I will be using it all that often...I mean, I don't want to have to shell something out to T-Mobile every day when I really don't have to. So this time is just a test. Soon I'll find out whether it would be a worthwhile investment to have...maybe it would get me up earlier in the morning, if I knew I could hang at starbucks and get everything done right then and there: have coffee, read, study, email interview contacts...the works!

Rejoice with me. Ok, I'd better get to work now.

Note to myself: I really should get Microsoft Office and an at least decent photo program on this machine.
<< Home 1 Comments:
Blogger Gloria said...

Why starbucks? I mean what is it with reporters and starbucks? I don't get it.

3:29 PM, September 25, 2005  

Post a Comment