Sunday, September 18, 2005

Turning the page

Hey, school starts this week. I'm pretty sure that a lot more will start too. Not that I will be doing all that much more than last year--but what I do will be in a more concentrated dose I'm sure.

I think I've got a handle on my class schedule now...In fact, at the last minute, one of my allies in the journalism dept. emailed and flashed an over-ride for a class I desperately need. Carol, you're my hero.

Actually, I'm just thankful it hasn't been the headache it could have been. I will still have a chunk of catch-up to play this year, but God has taken a little of the sting out.

Work...yeah, that's another story. I'll probably work 4 nights a week from 4-8 approximately. For now, Wednesday evening is open...that's all.

I’ll make a little more effort to keep this blog a more current then the “weekly” thing that’s been running lately. My apologies and have a good Sabbath.
<< Home 4 Comments:
Blogger Rebekah said...

Mark, when do you study? From what my adviser said, two hrs. of study per hr. of class time is the way to go...for me that comes out as 5 hrs. of study per day! Just curious as to how you handle it.

4:38 PM, September 18, 2005  
Blogger Crystal said...

Ah those days of school! can't believe this will be the third school year I am not starting with everyone but I well remember the headache of trying to get classes and get back into the rhythym of classes and studying, and work. I guess considering the fact i am working two days a week from 4:30-10 a week and every other weekend the same hours I probably won't be seeing you for a while! Oh well I guess we'll both survive. All my best as you start your senior year. It will be over before you know it!

Rebekah, I am curious what Mark says about the studying thing but I don't hardly ever remember spending the 2 hrs./1 hr. a day studying, except maybe on a math class or when there were several papers to write all at once. Just take it slow and see how it goes but I have a feeling you will find that it's not nearly as bad as it sounds.

7:17 PM, September 18, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

Just a little advise from someone who lie awake most nights. Sleep is very good for the body and the memory. So try to queeze a little of that into your busy life.

8:54 PM, September 23, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

Never mind me. I tend to nag if you have not all ready noticed

8:55 PM, September 23, 2005  

Post a Comment