Sunday, September 11, 2005

A little more of the past

The photojournalist in me failed. I was so busy I didn't get my camera out except on the last day during the group pictures.


This really only gives an idea of how many attended...

...so here's a smaller breakdown:


The girls, and finally...


The guys.

So that's the extent of my pictures. I'll probably collect some more from others pretty soon here. Hang in there.
<< Home 6 Comments:
Blogger Gloria said...

Wow! That is so many pictures. Okay enough of the sarcasm. I have some pictures but the one that I took were on a disposable camera. So I can't email them. But if you want a copy of some of them I could do that for you some time. One more thing. Could you email me the pictures that you do have. Thanks.

7:53 PM, September 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you did better than me Mark, I only have 2 pics of my brother on the climbing wall.
It sure was a fun time. Wish I could have been there for the thing! You and the rest of your group did a great job!
Esha

5:32 PM, September 14, 2005  
Blogger Rebekah said...

We're such a good looking group. *sigh*

9:31 AM, September 16, 2005  
Blogger Anna said...

Absolutly gorgeous Beka Dahling!!

10:19 PM, September 16, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

Seriously...I need to get a hold of some more. We are planning on making a number of movies too...so that stuff should be even better. Mrs. DeWaard took a lot of footage for that purpose.

7:36 PM, September 17, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

Rebekah and Anna you look great! I on the other hand....

Mark our email is not working right now so I can't get send or receive emails. And "Seriously" if you need pictures come over to our church some time and I'll see what I can do. Also Brandy took a lot of pictures to if you want to, talk to her.

3:05 PM, September 18, 2005  

Post a Comment