Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Thus says Cheney!

"The President and I cannot prevent certain politicians from losing their memory, or their backbone – but we’re not going to sit by and let them rewrite history.

We’re going to continue throwing their own words back at them..."
Amen and amen! Read the rest of the except on the Drudge Report.
<< Home 6 Comments:
Blogger Rebekah said...

Ahhhh...*sigh*.

That was a breath of much-needed fresh air after the polluted environment of my English class! Sometimes I actually begin to subconciously assume that "they" are right--because I don't hear anything else. That scares me a little.

The amount of Cheney bashing that I sit through every day is quite remarkable!

6:55 PM, November 16, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

I don't sit through English class like you Rebekah. But a totally agree with what you said.

9:45 PM, November 16, 2005  
Blogger RobertDWood said...

Cheney for Prez!

5:51 AM, November 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Palmboy, Cheney for Prime Minister!

6:52 PM, November 17, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

Ah,...we can afford one export--just as long as there's no mutual exchange :)

11:06 PM, November 17, 2005  
Blogger Nick J. said...

It's about time the Administration starts fighting back. What the Dems are doing is disgraceful.

11:05 AM, November 18, 2005  

Post a Comment