Monday, March 27, 2006

Invasion

(photo courtesy NYTimes.com: 500,000 demonstrators Saturday in Los Angeles)

And now the time for reckoning has come. Not only are they here illegally, but they are developing the inevitable audacity to change our laws. Rush had a lovely analogy today--this is like watching thieves unionize to lobby for fewer cops on the street! And congress will listen to them. They will ignore real American citizens, who by and large, are opposed to granting rights to those who violate our laws--who aren't even subject to our laws. (see recent poll results on the AP)

If some things make you sick, you are not alone.
<< Home 3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anything that scares white people makes me happy;)

Rush would love less police, then no one would have caught him with those scripts for oxycontin. C'mon, how much credibility does that guy have left anymore?

Cheers,
Jerret

8:50 AM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger Mark said...

Ok--an accusation of racism and an attack on Rush Limbaugh...

Any applicable arguments or points you'd like to make are welcome should you like to make them.

4:43 PM, April 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say, I whole heartedly agree with your blog post Meneltarma. My personal opinion is: If illegal aliens want to be in America, get a green card! If they don't want to play by our rules they can go home. I don't believe this has anything to do with racial prejudice it’s more like if someone, anyone one day found my front door unlocked and walked in then preceded to make them selves at home in one of my bedrooms, They ate my food, used my bathrooms, did their laundry and so on at my home. Mean while I run around trying to figure out who they are and why are they here in my home. All of a sudden someone suggests passes a federal law saying that my visitors need to ask my permission first to be in my home and then someone else suggests passing a law that instead says I just simply need to let them stay and be nice. I think they need to ask permission first before they enter my home or for that matter my home land. America is a land of Great opportunity for many. You just need a green card.

7:08 PM, April 06, 2006  

Post a Comment