Thursday, April 05, 2007

Rational clarifications

Hey folks. I hope I didn't scare anyone. I do appreciate the concern. My impetus for the last post was work related and simply personal introspection on the stupidity of human nature as it manifests itself under stress.

That's really all. I'm doing fine really. God has blessed me beyond measure or deserving now and always. So I hope you won't be overly concerned when I randomly bemoan this body of sin--although the offered prayers are certainly welcomed and appreciated!

Maybe some truck pictures to come...
<< Home 3 Comments:
Blogger Gloria said...

Your honestly okay? You had me worried there for minute.

8:45 PM, April 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great! :) :) :) - Beth

1:24 AM, April 06, 2007  
Blogger Nathan said...

Glad to hear you're still alive and kickin', bro.

10:01 AM, April 06, 2007  

Post a Comment