Tuesday, September 04, 2007

How long will you live

Here's a link you might enjoy -- find out how long you should live based on your lifestyle and whatnot. As it turns out I'm about 10 years old -- I don't really think I'm that healthy though.

Http://www.poodwaddle.com/realage.swf

Enjoy!
<< Home 8 Comments:
Blogger Rebekah said...

Wow. I'm pretty little. (1.5 years)
And they say I'm going to live past ninety.

11:09 PM, September 04, 2007  
Blogger Nathan said...

LOL...how could you be older than me? My "true" age is 7.5, and my life expectancy is 93.5! Is your stress level higher than mine? I mean, I know for sure that I smoke more than you, and I take greater risks more often than you.

How can this be?!?!

1:00 PM, September 07, 2007  
Blogger Anna said...

Nate, how did I end up being older than you? I was something like 8.8. I'll bet you it's the driving. As I was answering that question I noticed it took about 2-3 years off my life. Scary that.

5:36 PM, September 07, 2007  
Blogger Kristi said...

I'm 1.9 years old! Mark...you're older than all of us!
What is that saying?!

1:03 PM, September 09, 2007  
Blogger Taylor said...

I'm apparently -4.8 years old (whatever that means...) and I am to live to 100.8. Sounds good to me. :-)

But does that mean that I'll actually live 104 more years?

Hmm.

2:20 PM, September 11, 2007  
Blogger Jesse said...

It's probably all that smoking and drinking you do, Mark, that's aging you beyond your peers.

(Incidentally, it says I'm 18. And I'll live till I'm 80.)

10:47 AM, September 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting--going to have to tell Joel to take it! I'd rather the test was a little more objective on a couple of counts, though--for one: how am I supposed to rate stress?! I think my husband would say I'm often stressed out! :) okay--here are the stats--real age: 13.7. life expectancy :93.3. How 'bout Sarah???

2:07 PM, September 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came out at 7.6, with a life expectancy of 91.4. If I quit smoking and drinking, and get happily married, I would be 4 years old, and live to age 94. Probably not worth it. :)

3:53 PM, October 01, 2007  

Post a Comment