Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Learning the ropes

8:38 AM (in office IM)
Me: Anything I should start on?
Editor: I'll see here. This is the crunch of Tuesday. Maybe it's mostly watching. I'll see.

I wondered, upon leaving yesterday, what I would be doing today. Maybe I should have just waited to finish one of the two I had for this issue. No, I'd rather not. Watching might not be a bad idea. I like watching production--it's not quite as exciting as doing production but what can I say? If I don't know the ropes here, then I don't know the ropes.

I could start on my weekly reports to the J department at Western. There. That will do just fine.
<< Home 2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I counsel patience. Wait and see what the Lord has planned. He'll find things for you to do soon enough, I'm sure. You're just so used to being busy...

8:46 PM, June 19, 2007  
Blogger Ruth said...

Hmmm, a new job. That's always a humbling thing. Hope the transition goes smoothly!

7:15 PM, June 21, 2007  

Post a Comment