Monday, October 01, 2007

Change in the wind?

I hope so.


I hope I can learn to spend time wisely.
I hope I can learn to show those around me the love of Christ.
I hope I can learn to prioritize time spent with those who deserve my attention.
I hope I can learn to conquer the old man through the power of the Holy Spirit.

And on a more superfluous note:

I hope I can nail a new job in the next month. This one is getting old.
<< Home 5 Comments:
Blogger Kristi said...

You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. May your "hope" transform into effectual confidence in Christ. He will give you what you need through the struggle.
Praying for you. Cheering for you :)
Fight the good fight my friend.

10:22 PM, October 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope on, my friend. Hope, and go forth with boldness.

Look forward to (hopefully) seeing you in November. And you may see me back in the blog world soon ...

~Jason the Frank.

8:37 AM, October 02, 2007  
Blogger Gloria said...

So what kind of a job are you looking for?

2:02 PM, October 07, 2007  
Blogger Mark said...

reporting...at a weekly paper not too incredibly distant.

4:29 PM, October 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't cry "I need help!" yet go home and turn on the television. The gods don't respect this.
There is no such things as a savior. This is yet another tactic they have employed as temptation, much like "earning" or distractions.
You have to save yourself.whzp

8:12 PM, November 14, 2007  

Post a Comment